Hex lag wood screws Hexagon Head Wood Screws DIN571
- Product nameHex lag wood screws
- Materialcarbon steel, stainless steel, steel
- Measurementmetric, inch
- ThreadFull thread
- Class8.8, 10.9, 12.9 Class or custom
- Finish/surface treatmentplain, black oxided, zinc plated, galvanized and etc.
- Free sampleavailable
- Trade termEXW, FOB, CRF, CIF
Hex lag wood screw
Wood screws feature coarse threads to grip the wood securely until the top of the screw shank, just under the head, where it is often smooth—a design that allows tighter connections when attaching wood to wood.
|Weight of per 1000 steel products(≈kg)||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
? Our company covers an area of 10,000 square meters with about 120 staff at present.
? Equipment with 60 units of multi-stage cold forging machines and 3 sets of continuous carburizing quenching furnaces and full sets of inspection equipment.
? Based firmly on ISO9001 quality system standards, the company operates each link from raw materials procession to the production process in strict accordance with the procedures and boasts well-qualified quality inspectors and perfect testing equipment
? Which takes effective control on the production process to ensure product quality, It successfully won, the ISO9001-2000 quality system certificate in 2003.
Packing & Delivery
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient, and efficient packaging services will be provided.
1) 1 bag+ 1 carton+pallet or 1 box+ 1 carton+pallet (It depends on client's requirements)
2) pp bag+ 20-25KG/carton ( 8 boxes in 1 carton)
Shipping Details: By Air or By Sea, or according to the requirement of you.